WP Optimisation Assessment
Applied inspiration uses a complex range of frameworks and tools to undertake robust evidence based assessment of portfolio performance and development or performance improvement strategies. Performance improvement requires:
Effective Strategic Alignment: Strategy /Access Agreement to University’s strategic intent and corporate objectives.
Efficient Operational Execution: Efficiency of resource utilisation in creating programme “outputs”.
Equality & Diversity Strategy Alignment: Institutional equality and diversity strategy is the heart of the social inclusion agenda.
Innovation & Adaptability: Culture and practice of creative resolution of challenges and conflicts – incremental and disruptive
Engagement & Partnerships: Collaboration levels and practices
We use a wide range of frameworks and models in assessment and development of programme optimisation:
- Evidence base: Benchmarking (as recommended by OfS)
- Governance: Process mapping & Network analysis
- Student Lifecycle: Equity Initiatives Framework
- Programme Model: Initiative/Programme/Activity
- Value Mapping: Business Value Chain
- Partnering: Value yield from Collaboration
- Logic programme: Input àOutput à Outcome
- Ratio development: Effective performance and ROI metrics
If you would like to know more about how Applied Inspiration can assist your institution to design high-performance programmes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.appliedinspiration.co.